Call for experts
Development of the curricula in the field of financial management of civil society organizations
Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM) is a non-profit organization that provides expertise, political analysis, applied scientific research, and capacity building for key social actors to promote reforms and engagement in evidence-based policy processes. IDM has issued a call for participation in a tender for experts to undertake the “Development of the curriculum in the field of financial management of civil society organizations” This call aims to contract expert for the development of this curricula in accordance with the specifications outlined in the ToR.
In the application email, you should attach all the documentation listed below:
- Annex 1– Financial proposal of the bidder, in Albanian Lek, inclusive of prices for the listed service.
- All additional costs related to the service provision should be included in the above-mentioned prices.
- The unit price in the financial proposal should specify that VAT is included.
- The proposed prices should be valid for the entire contract duration.
- The price in the financial proposal must specify that all relevant legal obligations are included.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of interest (explain how you meet the call requirements and reference relevant experiences).
The evaluation of applications will be conducted according to the following methodology:
- CV and/or applicants experience – 60%
- Financial proposal – 40%
Can apply individuals or groups of experts.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their application to the email address [email protected] with the subject “Application Smart Balkans – Development of three tutorial videos” by October 6, 2023, at 17:00.