Call for NGOs
Facilitating the accreditation and development of the Financial Academy for Civil Society Organizations in Kosovo
Institute for Democracy and Mediation (IDM) is a non-profit organization that provides expertise, political analysis, applied scientific research, and capacity building for key social actors to promote reforms and engagement in evidence-based policy processes. IDM has issued a call for participation in a tender for NGOs registered and active in Kosovo to undertake the “Facilitating the accreditation and development of the Financial Academy for Civil Society Organizations in Kosovo”. This call aims to contract an NGO for the development of this task in accordance with the specifications outlined in the ToR.
The deliverables expected from the engaged NGO are:
- Program accreditation: CSO engaged is responsible for accrediting the curricula in Kosovo, adhering to national laws on adult education or relevant legal frameworks.
- Communication: CSO engaged is responsible will establish direct communication with relevant public authorities in Kosovo to facilitate the accreditation process.
- Curriculum development in finance for CSOs: CSO engaged will collaborate with experts experienced in civil society sector, finance, CSO management, and adult education to develop the Methodology for curriculum development, the reflection of needs analyses, the curriculum, documents, and learning materials.
- Delivery of education program: Educate a total of 40 attendees through accredited curricula. Select attendees from CSOs based on applications received through a public call. Aim for gender balance, with ideally the report 50/50. The educations will be conducted in two education cycles per year in 2024 and 2025. The CSO engaged will strive for 16 successful candidates per group to receive the certificate upon program completion.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate documentation in alignment with national laws and donor procedures, including attendees’ files, attendee lists, entrance and final examination records, and satisfaction surveys.
In the application email, you should attach all the documentation listed below:
- Extract from the NGO’s statute.
- Annex 1-Methodology.
- Annex 2 – Financial proposal of the bidder, in EURO, inclusive of prices for the listed service.
- All additional costs related to the service provision should be included in the above-mentioned prices.
- The proposed prices should be valid for the entire contract duration.
- The price in the financial proposal must specify that all relevant legal obligations are included.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Statement of interest (explain how the NGO fulfills the requirements and refer to relevant experiences related to the results).
The evaluation of applications will be conducted according to the following methodology:
- CV and/or NGOs experience – 35 %
- Methodology – 35%
- Financial proposal – 30%
Can apply only NGOs registered and active in Kosovo. The branches of international NGOs are not eligible to apply.
All interested applicants are invited to submit their application to the email address [email protected] with the subject “Application Smart Balkans – Facilitating the accreditation and development of the Financial Academy for Civil Society Organizations in Kosovo”. Development of three tutorial videos” by October 6, 2023, at 17:00.